#SupplyChainOKI Youth Programs
Supply Chain OKI has been working across the Northern Kentucky/Ohio region to offer unique opportunities for high school students to learn about supply chain careers as well as engage with leading supply chain companies in the region. Below is a high-level overview of the menu of activities that we will offer participating high schools during the 2022-2023 academic year.
- Lunch & Learn or Breakfast & Learn; including Panel Discussions
- Hiring Events & Career Fairs for Co-op, Internship, or Full-Time Jobs
- Academy Program – Lean Yellow Belt/Supply Chain Functional Fundamentals (cost $250)
- Certified Logistics Associate/Certified Logistics Technician (CLA/CLT) training (cost $1000)
- Business Partner Tours and Job Shadow Opportunities.
- Resume Writing and Mock Interviews
- Junior Achievement “Inspire to Hire”
- Teacher Externships
Would You Like To Propose An Event?
Tell us about your ideas. We would love to work with you to make it happen.