#SupplyChainOKI Youth Programs
In May/June, we met with multiple Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati High Schools to plan for the upcoming academic year of 2020-2021. Here is a high-level overview of the menu of activities that we will offer. We will start with a central, virtual approach to delivering these options.
• Lunch & Learn or Breakfast & Learn; including Panel Discussions
• Hiring Events & Career Fairs for Co-op, Internship, or Full-Time Jobs
• Academy Program – Supply Chain Functional Fundamentals (cost ~$250)
• Certified Logistics Associate/Certified Logistics Technician (CLA/CLT) training; (cost ~$1000)
• Business Partner Tours and Job Shadow Opportunities.
• Resume Writing and Mock Interviews
Events Search and Views Navigation
What is JA Inspire to Hire? • A Junior Achievement program designed to get middle and high school students excited about their futures by exploring career opportunities in high growth industries. • Local schools will bring 5,000 students to an interactive career expo featuring more than 50 area employers. •…Find out more »
Would You Like To Propose An Event?
Tell us about your ideas. We would love to work with you to make it happen.