#SupplyChainOKI Youth Programs
In May/June, we met with multiple Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati High Schools to plan for the upcoming academic year of 2020-2021. Here is a high-level overview of the menu of activities that we will offer. generico viagra funciona mesmo
cialis sites serieux
sceptical essays on human rights
advantages and disadvantages essay examples
real pfizer viagra
sildenafil en gel
edit my english essay
how to mass delete emails on iphone 7 plus
perfect sat essay examples
viagra for pulmanary hypertension
how long is the effects of cialis
western expansion essay
topics writing research paper
viagra at 25 years
reading homework help
criminal case study
what is balanced diet essay
cta head prosthesis
We will start with a central, virtual approach to delivering these options.
• Lunch & Learn or Breakfast & Learn; including Panel Discussions
• Hiring Events & Career Fairs for Co-op, Internship, or Full-Time Jobs
• Academy Program – Supply Chain Functional Fundamentals (cost ~$250)
• Certified Logistics Associate/Certified Logistics Technician (CLA/CLT) training; (cost ~$1000)
• Business Partner Tours and Job Shadow Opportunities.
• Resume Writing and Mock Interviews
Events Search and Views Navigation
Our next Supply Chain OKI Webinar (Lunch & Learn) is scheduled for Wednesday, January 27 @ 12:00 pm. We hope that you and your students are able to attend to learn about “Smart Logistics” and respective supply chain careers! Are you interested in a career that provides well-paid opportunities and ensures the safety of…Find out more »
Would You Like To Propose An Event?
Tell us about your ideas. We would love to work with you to make it happen.