What is JA Inspire to Hire?
• A Junior Achievement program designed to get middle and high school
students excited about their futures by exploring career opportunities in high
• Local schools will bring 5,000 students to an interactive career expo featuring
more than 50 area employers.
• Students will try their hands at some of the region’s most in-demand jobs.
• Students will meet professionals and skilled tradespeople who can explain all
that’s great about their careers and what it takes to become qualified.
• Students in grades 11 and 12 will have opportunities to sign up for interviews
with exhibiting companies.
• JA Inspire to Hire includes a virtual component as well as curriculum for the
classroom that provides a fun and dynamic introduction to career